Things to Love about TALK Aventura – Student Testimonial

In Student Testimonials

Our student testimonial was submitted by Yelyzaveta Khohklova when she graduated the General English Program at TALK English Schools in Aventura.  Yelyzaveta is from Ukraine, and she hopes to return to TALK next year to perfect her English skills.

student testimonial

Yelyzaveta Khohklova enjoys a brisk morning walk on Aventura’s beachfront.

“Talk school gave me a nice chance to learn English with native speakers! School price and the location is amazing, but try to take classes not in the time of holidays in the USA because you’ll lose a couple of days and they won’t be given back. 

My teacher Maurice in level 8 is fantastic. He always tries to make lessons as interesting as he can. Always open to students. Here I’ve never heard any information, that I don’t need.  I hope I’ll return next year to TALK school”

We are happy that you liked so much about us and thank you for the testimonial, Yelyzaveta. We are looking forward to your return to the school.

Check out more TALK Aventura student testimonials on Google Reviews.

For more information about TALK Aventura fees and unbeatable special offers, visit our Special Offers page. You’ll love the location and we know you will find our prices irresistible!

Recommended Posts