Using English

In After Graduating, College Life

Because of the wide usage (or ubiquity, which means the same thing) of the English language, global businesses are able to collaborate more effectively  and enhance their productivity. The world has now become like a village on a global scale where English is the common denominator between the exchange of ideas and thoughts. In business the secret to a successful enterprise is great inter-personal skills with great language command, and by learning the English language you then become one of the top 25% of the population who speak English and can therefore be recruited by any business intent on succeeding on the global stage. using english

When you study English at the TALK English Schools, there are many benefits and advantages that come out of it. The importance of English use in everyday life and business is not to be under-estimated, mainly because most of the world’s business, travel, entertainment etc. is conducted in this universal language. Using English in your everyday life can help you to achieve the high goals you have set for yourself in your life.

Benefits of Using English for Business in the Workplace

When venturing out into the world of business, you will find that the primary language used to help communicate between workers, clients, and employers is English. There are many benefits of using English for business in the workplace and some of these include:

• Understanding those around you
  • Clear communication skills
  • The ability to be promoted to higher positions
  • Easier to help assist customers in needed
  • The ability to become a global enterprise

Lack Of English Can:

• Limit professional growth when the business goes global.using english
  • You may not gain the knowledge to broaden your thinking.
  • You may lose out on international business opportunities.
  • Your education may be limited.
  • You may not be able to provide adequate communication between successful clients and people.

How to Know you are Ready for your Goal of Speaking English

Learning a second language can be a challenging yet rewarding experience, yet many people are unsure as to whether they are ready to take on such a big decision. Here are some questions you need to ask yourself in order to decide whether you are ready to take that first step to learn English.

• Am I willing to take the time needed to complete my higher education?
  • Will spending time abroad cause me to miss out on any opportunities in my home country or home?
  • Will the knowledge I learn become useful in my own country or where I choose to live after study?
  • Is there a need to learn English in the profession I am looking to undertake?

Leave a Comment

Start typing and press Enter to search