Best Camera Mounts for Action Photography
The camera does not make the photographer but it and the right gear, such as the best camera mounts, sure help! You can mount your Action Camera almost anywhere you like using the accessories and camera mounts – mount it on your surfboard, or on your chest… why not on your head or even on your dog for that matter!
camera mounts suitable for most needs
The Grab Bag of Mounts includes camera mounts and mounting accessories to get you started – a Curved Adhesive Mount, Flat Adhesive Mount, Quick Release Buckle, Vertical Quick Release Buckle, Thumb Screw, 3-Way Pivot Arm, Locking Plug and Leash Tether.
- The RAM Mount consists of a clamp, a suction cup, a tripod and a claw – all these are very versatile and can be fixed to virtually anything – bikes, windows, cars, luggage rack. Much of the visuals you see from action cameras have been supported by the suction cup mount. The suction cup is a must for anyone looking to travel with an Action Camera. It mounts on the inside of windows pointing back in or facing out. If you only choose to take one mount along with you, the suction cup is the most versatile.
- GoPole Reach 14-40″ Extension Pole for Action Cameras
- GoPole REACH 40″ Selfie Stick
- A head strap is also great if you want to capture your point of view and produce visuals that match exactly what you see.
- GoPro wrist strap if you’re into adventure sports and want to capture those moments without the worry of holding onto the stick.
Again, camera mounts come in all shapes and sizes and are designed for particular photographic requirements. These, however, would be considered more than adequate as camera mounts that allow you to do just about anything with your Action Camera.
Planning to study English in the USA? Check out TALK´s English Courses and TALK´s English Schools. Get a Free Quote from our specialists and start the journey that will expand your horizons!