Hey TALK Grad!

In School Reviews, TALK Schools

Every Friday at TALK English Schools we award our latest crop of TALK grads with a ceremony and presentation of their Certificate. When TALK students graduate, it’s always bittersweet. Take a look at what some of our TALK grads said about their time with us.

Student Testimonials from TALK grads

Hyo Jeon Lee
From South Korea
“[This was] my first time living in the U.S. First, I went to Indiana, where my cousin’s husband lives… [Then], I went to Florida to stay with my [other] cousin. In Davie, I not only studied English, but I also visited many places such as:
Disney World, Miami Beach, and the Bahamas. Now it’s time for me to graduate from the program and go back home to South Korea. It was very nice to meet everyone and I hope we keep in touch.”

Alexandre Campetelli
From Brazil
“I never imagined living outside of Brazil. I only dreamed about it. [Now] I see that dreams are possible. Everything has changed. I [started] a new life and I am very happy with my decision to study at TALK.”

Neimar Garbes Salome
From:Brazil
“I’m staying at Nova to learn the English language because I need it for my job.
This has been a great opportunity for me, I’ve made new friends and learned about new cultures. Thanks Sincerely yours, Neimar”

We wish our TALK grads all the best and the greatest success in their careers.

Recommended Posts