TALK English Schools at Notre Dame de Namur University, San Francisco
TALK English Schools’ location in San Francisco was opened on June 6, 2011. Our new location in San Francisco, California is on the campus of the Notre Dame de Namur University which was founded in 1851 and is one of the oldest universities in California. The campus is located in the community of Belmont about twenty minutes south of San Francisco and ten minutes from the San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Famous Silicon Valley, home to Google, Yahoo, Intel, and Apple is ten minutes away. Notre Dame is a close neighbor to world famous Stanford University.
TALK English Schools San Francisco offers a college campus environment
- TALK English Schools offers conditional admission opportunities for those interested in attending Notre Dame de Namur University
- NDNU offers degrees in Business, Technology, Education and Life Sciences at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- University Placement Services to over 30 college and university partners
- Within a five minute walk from campus are:
Banks, shops, restaurants, cafes, groceries stores
Public transportation to San Francisco and Silicon Valley
Within 2 kilometers of the school:
- 2 Universities and 1 community college
- Shopping malls and shopping Centers, plus many other stores and boutiques
- Many restaurants and coffee shops
- Supermarkets, drugstores, and bookstores
- Medical clinics and hospitals
Comfortable, Modern Facilities for TALK students
TALK student at NDNU will enjoy spacious classrooms, all equipped with multimedia for presentations, lessons, and interactive learning. The university offers two computer labs for both PC and Apple and a large library for studying and meeting fellow NDNU students. All TALK students enjoy the benefits of all of the facilities and amenities of the campus.
The gym, two work –out rooms, basketball courts, soccer, lacrosse fields and a swimming pool are all easily accessible on campus.
An International and American Atmosphere
TALK students come from all over the world and San Francisco is the latest destination that where we welcome our ESL students. The mixture of languages and cultures creates a fascinating international atmosphere. Our “English Only” policy means that everyone uses English exclusively in the school. Our students and staff are always delighted to welcome and get to know our international students. Making new friends from America and around the world is easy.
About Notre Dame de Namur University (NDNU)
Notre Dame de Namur University just outside San Francisco is a fully accredited, independent, co-educational, master’s university founded in 1851 and is the second oldest university in California. It has an excellent reputation for business, management education and life sciences program. It is ranked number 52 of the best colleges and universities in the West.