Miami celebrates America’s Birthday Bash
It’s America’s Birthday Bash on 4th of July! Here are some fun facts about this day:
- The U.S.A is 238 Years Old
- There are 313 Million Americans
- There are 14000 Fireworks Displays in the U.S.
5 Birthday Bash Venues and Times in Miami
- America’s Birthday Bash at Bayfront Park: Bayfront Park 301 N. Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33132 FREE All Day Events Fireworks at 9 pm
Hundreds of people gather at Bayfront Park for the annual 4th of July fireworks show. The display caps a day of patriotic celebrations in Miami, including a parade in Key Biscayne earlier in the day and a concert in Coral Gables at night. The fireworks are accompanied by a kid zone featuring face painting and other kids’ activities.
- Miami Beach Fire on 4th Festival: North Shore Park Bandshell, Collins Avenue and 73 Street. FREE All Day Events Fireworks at 9 pm
- Key Biscayne 4th of July Parade and Fireworks: Crandon Boulevard, from Harbor Drive to West Enid Drive Parade starts at 11 am. Fireworks at 9 pm FREE
- City of Coral Gables July 4th Fireworks Celebration at the Biltmore Hotel: Biltmore Hotel, 1200 Anastasia Avenue. FREE Grounds open at 5 pm Live Concert at 7 pm Fireworks at 9 pm
Coconut Grove 4th of July Celebrations: The Barnacle Old Fashioned 4th of July Picnic: The Barnacle Historic State Park at 3485 Main Highway, Coconut Grove. 11 am to 4 pm $5 for Adults. For more information: thebarnacle.org
TALK Miami Beach celebrates America’s birthday bash on the 4th of July at Bayfront Park, proclaimed the biggest and best of all fireworks displays in Miami and happily the closest of all venues to the school! The fireworks display is made all more spectacular because of the backdrop of beautiful Biscayne Bay, along with live music which starts at 2 pm and continues all the way until fireworks time. Food, Drinks and the kid zone make it a fantastic fun-filled event for all ages. Fireworks start at 9:00 pm and the display lasts approximately 30 minutes.
Celebrate America’s Birthday Bash in America premier party city!