TESOL Training Course
TESOL is an acronym for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Language. The world is full of opportunities to teach English as a Second Language. The TESOL Certificate is an accredited professional accreditation awarded in the teaching of “English for speakers of other languages”. It is a popular and commonly quality teaching qualification in the field of English language learning and teaching (ELT). It is one of various TEFL qualifications available.
The knowledge and training you gain while earning your TESOL certificate at TALK English Schools will get you started on the path to an adventurous life, teaching English around the world.
We at TALK English Schools provide you with the opportunity to integrate the knowledge and theory with field experience.
We encourage teachers to approach methods and ideas with a critical eye and to adopt an experimental approach to incorporate these ideas into their classrooms.
TESOL Course Objective:
At TALK English Schools we offer:
- Interactive approach to language pedagogy
- Practical classroom techniques and activities in terms of solid principles of second language acquisition
- Feedback and consultation in order to pave the way.
- The class observation will be scheduled at different levels.
- Teaching a sample class will be evaluated and observed by Academic Director.
- Teaching an actual class will be evaluated and observed by Academic Director and a senior teacher.
- All the lesson plans will be submitted to Academic Director prior to sample teaching or actual teaching
Potential teachers must hold BA or BS . Any major will be accepted.
Study sessions and class observations are planned by experienced instructors or the TALK English School Academic Director.
Not thinking about a TESOL course but interested in what English courses TALK English Schools offer, and in what US cities? Go to these links or contact us for more information: